Deep Steep’s Body Lotion gently hydrates and nourishes for skin that is velvety soft, smooth, and delicately scented.
Our lotion derives its deep moisturizing, and soothing benefits from Shea Butter. Not just a sprinkling but copious amounts that makes a difference to skin.
Superfood for the Skin, the history of Shea Butter,
Shea Butter dates to antiquity, especially the period before the Middle Ages. Shea Butter comes from a native, wild growing African tree that produces a tiny, almond like fruit with a nut inside. Taking 40-50 years to mature, villagers separate the nut from the fallen fruit, then boil and let the butter float to the surface. This precious butter is then used in our beauty products.
Shea Butter has been used for centuries in Africa to moisturize and protect the skin from sun, wind, heat, and salt water.
Shea Butter is Rich in:
- Linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, ingredients that balance oils on your skin.
- Vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and skin health.
- Triglycerides, the fatty part of the shea nut that nourishes and conditions your skin.
- Contains Phenols which are the same antioxidants found in Green Tea.
Shea Butter melts at body temperature, forming a light protective barrier on the skin. Its light-weight texture is absorbed quickly, leaving the skin feeling smooth, hydrated, healthy looking and never greasy.
- Organic Moroccan Argan Oil nourishes and hydrates.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice provides soothing benefits.
- Organic Coconut Oil moisturizes dry thirsty skin.
- Organic Extracts enhance each fragrances experience with their own health benefits.
- Apply as an all over body moisturizer.